Make Short Work of Pre-Party Home Prep with Help from Broadway Rental
If you’re hosting a graduation party this summer, we bet you already have a honey-do list as long as your arm. Broadway Equipment Rental carries a wide selection of home maintenance tools that can help you buzz through that list in no time. Here are our top 6 pre-party home cleaning and maintenance projects:
1. Clean Carpets
When you have company over do you want them to look at a dirty and stained floor or a clean rug? Make those carpets look fresh and new with deep cleaning. A clean floor shows people that you care about your home and take pride in its appearance.
- Click here to learn the top 3 reasons your carpet needs regular cleaning.
- See our carpet cleaners, accessories and supplies here.
2. Refresh Paint, Inside and Out
Nothing freshens up the look of a home better than a new coat of paint. Focus your efforts on high-traffic areas such as the front entry/hall, guest bathroom, kitchen and living/family room.
You probably don’t want to tackle a whole exterior paint job before the big party, but painting the front door and trim is a quick project with a big impact.
- See HGTV’s top 10 tips for picking paint colors.
- Our painting equipment can save you time and hassle.
3. Banish Wallpaper
A graduation party may be the perfect excuse to get rid of that 70s era floral wallpaper that’s been haunting your home. Removing wallpaper requires patience, but we promise you: you can do it!
- For video tips on how to strip old wallpaper from your walls, click here.
- Need a secret weapon in your battle against bad wallpaper? Try a wallpaper steamer!
4. Pressure Wash Outdoor Surfaces
Blast away that winter grime from all your solid outdoor surfaces with a pressure washer. Don’t forget to wash your house siding, deck and/or patio, garage floor, sidewalks, driveway. While you’re at it, spray out your AC unit and rinse all outdoor furniture.
- For tips on how to clean brick and concrete, click here.
- For tips on how to pressure wash and seal your deck, click here.
- For tips on how to clean your outdoor furniture, click here.
- See our selection of pressure washers and accessories here.
5. Wash Windows
Wash away all the pollen and dirt built up on your windows and let the sun shine in! You’ll be shocked when you see how much brighter your home is when you’re done. Don’t forget to clean the screens too.
- Check out these tips for sparkling clean windows.
- Need help reaching those upper windows? We have ladders and planks to help you get there!
6. Clean Up the Yard
Doing a thorough yard clean-up now will set you up for a bloomin’ beautiful yard come summer. Here’s a quick checklist:
- Click here to read This Old House’s tips for early spring yard clean-up.
- Browse our lawn care equipment here.
When you’re ready to tackle that graduation party to-do list, give Broadway Equipment Rental a call at 763-533-1680. We have the rental equipment you need at affordable prices that will make your party prep fast and easy.
Looking for more tips on planning a graduation party? Check out the Graduation Party Planning Checklist from Broadway Party and Tent Rental!