What’s an easy way to keep your home or landscaping project on budget and on track? Renting equipment and tools instead of buying them! Broadway Rental has all the rental equipment your project needs, from hand tools to excavators and everything in between.
However, before taking rental equipment home, it’s important to understand all rental policies, and how they could affect your total cost. If you don’t pay attention to the details, your expenses could end up higher. We’re sharing a few tips from Family Handyman on things you should know before renting tools and equipment.
Tips for Renting Equipment
- Be ready to use rental equipment as soon as it arrives at your house. This will cut down on wasted time – and money.
- Most equipment can be rented in two-hour, four-hour, daily or weekly time periods. When in doubt, go with a longer rental period. Make sure you understand all policies related to rental periods and when items can and should be returned.
- Ask whether a trailer is included in the rental price. If not, this will make your total rental cost higher. In addition, there is time involved in unloading and reloading the trailer. Factor that into your time calculations when renting the equipment.
- Delivery is available for many pieces of rental equipment. Make sure you understand the costs, delivery windows, and how this affects your rental time period.
- Before leaving our warehouse with a piece of rental equipment, ask an employee to demonstrate how to start, run and stop the equipment. Turn it on and off by yourself, and know how it works before your rental period begins.
Our Twin Cities rental equipment warehouse has the tools and materials you need. See our full selection of rental equipment in our online catalog. Give our Minneapolis equipment rental experts a call at 763-533-1680 to get started!
From trailers to scaffolding, trimmers and mowers, saws, skid steers and more, Broadway Rental has the affordable rental tools and equipment you need for your next lawn and garden or remodeling project. Check out our full Minneapolis rental equipment catalog to find the right tools, and get in touch today.